Thursday 13 March 2014

Star Kin Mushroom Cloud and an OOTD

Today I am going to show you a polish that is a personal favourite of mine, it is part of the duo the Judgement Day by Star Kin is in. Let me introduce, Mushroom Cloud:

And a close-up bottle shot just because I adore them so much:


Mushroom cloud is another custom that was made for me by the lovely Ami at Star Kin.
It's a glitter topper full of blacks, grays and whites in various sizes of square, hexagon and circle glitter.


Here, I'm wearing it over top of Essie Madison Ave-Hue, which was a gift from my darling Nicola (Seriously though, go check out her blog)


While you're at it, have a look at Star Kins creator, Ami's Blog.


I absolutely adore this polish, it is everything I wanted it to be. If you want a custom polish made for yourself you can contact Ami through her Etsy Store, she also has a gorgeous new dragon themed range that has just been released.

Now onto my Outfit of the day!


In this I'm wearing Tripp jeans and a SexPot Revenge hoodie.


Which, to be honest, I'm still shocked I managed to score that hoodie.


And just because I love my darling baby-girl, Alkatraz, so very much.

All my love,
Zoe xo.





1 comment: